Crude oils and oil products
We supply oil and oil products from the largest producers: Diesel fuel, Petrol, fuel oil, bitumen (asphalt) and liquified petroleum gas (LHG) to consumers not only in Russia, but also to foreign customers. We transport our oil and oil products via linear production and dispatching station (LPDS), railway transportation (cistern wagons or tank containers) and water transport.
BLACK OIL PRODUCTS
Black oil products, unlike white oils are more dense, have a low evaporating point, more viscous, low flash point and a complex chemical reaction in the burning process.
This viscous liquid of dark brown colour comes from heavy oil residues, oil shales and coal. Heating oil is used in energy systems, shipping industry and various heating generators
The following grades of fuel coils are classified as:
- - M-200
- - M-100
- - M-40
This resinous residue product is gathered prom the processing of crude oil. BND 60/90 is a highly demanded product on the market it is often used in motorway road works and airstrips. Bitumen BND 60/90 is a very durable product that retains its plasticity under various temperatures and climate changes and it is much cheaper than majority of materials alike.
WHITE OIL PRODUCTS
This type of fuel is produced by atmospheric-vacuum distillation of oil. During the process first half of the oil is used for petrol processing and the second half is used for jet fuel and diesel fuel. After the first stage off petrol processing, straight-run gasoline is produces. It is then processed and filtered in specific reservoirs. Once the filtration process is finished, the petrol is then sent to a catalytic reforming and cracking facility. At this stage the gasoline fractions are assigned octane numbers (such as 92 and 95). Cracking helps filter the crude oil from sulphur and reforming assigns the octane numbers.
In 1 tone of crude oil only 24% of it ends up being petrol.
4 Types of Petrol:
- - Automobile. Used as fuel in carburettor and injecting engines of modern cars, bikes etc.
- - Aviation. Avgas (Petroleum-based fuel) in aviation is used for aircrafts, which are propelled by piston engines (midget aircraft or small commercial aircraft). It is assigned a higher octane number, therefore it can perform the functions of a coolant or a lubricant for engine elements.
- - Nephras. A type of gasoline solvent, used for diluting paint and varnish products, washing and degreasing parts.
- - Naphtha. Is a flammable liquid hydrocarbon mixture, used as a solvent in various means, for diluting paints and varnishes. Naphtha is very toxic therefore, it is used mainly in enterprises such as dry cleaners and etc.
- - Motor gasoline (AI), apart form being classified by its octane number, gasoline is also classified according to environmental safety and seasonal separation. Gasoline is used as motor fuel and raw materials in industrial synthesis.
Diesel fuel (DF)
Diesel fuel is received when separating oil into fractions. DF consists of gas oil and kerosene fractions. They are characterised by high boiling points - 180-360C
Each brand of diesel duel has its own boiling temperature value:
- - 50% it is distilled at temperature not exceeding 280 C- for summer, off-season and winter grades. Not higher than 225C for the arctic DF grade;
- - 95% distilled by volume at temperatures not exceeding 360C- for all brands of diesel fuels.
DF is classified by eco friendliness as such:
- - Euro 3 is standard DF, which was actual in 2006. Now it is out of date
- - Euro 4. In the near future this standard will be abandoned by the international community
- - Euro 5. Is the standard since 2009.
- - Euro 6. In 2015, Euro 6 became the standard diesel option.
Heating oil is produced from diesel fractions of the secondary distillation of Oil. It doesn’t not have a pronounced odor, is characterised by a low freezing point and good fluidity. This type of fuel has a low cost compared to other petroleum products.
Two types of heating oils are distinguished:
Dark. It has a low flash point, which is necessary to add an additive. Dark oil differs in a small expense, since it Has a high calorie content. Most often, dark heating oil is used in small power plants and for heating private houses.
Light. It contains less impurities than dark fuel. It is also characterised by greater heat transfer, which allows the use of fuel in the industrial sector.
To avoid evaporation and loss of combustible properties, it is recommended to store heating oil in sealed containers.